Out of all the stress-relieving activities, retail therapy seems to be the go-to choice for most ladies. But more often than not, shopping is out of the question when you’re bringing along something as impractical as a clutch. So what’s the best style of bag for a good ol’ shopaholic spree? Introducing the Louis Vuitton Neverfull PM.
Personally, when I go shopping, the size and structure of my bag is most important to me. I want something spacious and sturdy to keep all my buys and necessities in it. Not to mention, the bag has to keep its style at the same time. You wouldn’t want to walk around with a functional but ugly tote! One of the best kinds of totes for this is the Louis Vuitton Neverfull PM–like the name suggests, the tote is designed to fit more than you need before reaching its limit.
Jump to our recommendations on the bag or read the reviews on why this is the perfect shopper bag to wear:
Here’s a couple of reasons as to why the Louis Vuitton Neverfull PM fits the criteria for the perfect shopper tote:
What Matters #1: Size and Compartments
Without a doubt, size does matter! Before heading out for a day of shopping activities, make sure the capacity of your bag is ideal. You might buy things that are small, such as perfumes, lipsticks or a book, and dropping them in makes the rest of your shopping trip rather hands-free.
On the other hand, you wouldn’t want something too big to handle either. The LV Neverfull PM measures 29cm in length and 21cm in height, ideal for a day out, yet not too big to lug around.
What’s great is the interior side compartment, which makes smaller items like cards and keys easily accessible.
What Matters #2: Material
Some people find it difficult finding a bag that is both lightweight and durable. But they exist!
The Louis Vuitton Neverfull PM comes in a Damier Ebene coated canvas, which is lightweight, and slightly easier to maintain than leather. In fact, it is both scratch-resistant and water-resistant, making it easier to travel around with without the constant worry of damaging it.
What Matters #3: Handle
When it comes to a shopper tote, the handle plays an important role of ensuring the bag doesn’t snap from the sheer weight of your items.
Louis Vuitton’s Neverfull comes with sturdy yet slim handles for comfort when slung over shoulders. Its stitching is rather durable so you can rent it worry free.
What Matters #4: Opening
Louis Vuitton’s Neverfull comes with a wide opening, making it easy for you to reach for any of your items. Afraid of things falling out? The bag comes with a clasp to hold the bag’s opening together.
The Neverfull is a reliable tote and these are what you can look out for before deciding on which shopper tote is best for you!
Louis Vuitton Neverfull PM Tote – Style Theory recommends:
- If you’re looking to use it for one-time use.
- If you’re unsure about the size of which Neverfull to purchase or what it can hold and want to take it for a test-drive.
- If you’re unsure about the colour and want to try if it’ll complement the rest of your wardrobe. This style comes in a few colours and sizes so rent to from the Infinite Bags Wardrobe before you invest in one.
- If you’re looking for a trusty tote for shopping weekends or even work. It’s a good size for someone who’s always on-the-go and want a bag that’s easy to move around with.
- If you’re looking for a sturdy bag that can hold more than just your wallet and phone but things such as notebook, umbrella and water bottle.
- If you’re looking for a design that is simple yet classy for your everyday look.
Check out our top picks for shopper bags from the Style Theory Infinite Bag Wardrobe: